Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2nd trimester is the best!!

What a perfect time to feel like myself again...we've been super-busy the past few weeks, keeping Baby V on the run (as I'm sure he/she will have to get used to quickly in our family!) :)

After Foxfield I had to focus on finishing up my final exams for UR - it's gotten progressively harder to think clearly and rein in ADD with this ever-growing "pregnant brain/amnesia"! But, I did get them done, and I GRADUATED this past weekend with my MBA, yahoooooooo! I am now officially a Wahoo-Spider...It's already been fantastic being able to come home after work every night - I know the time will be well-spent over the coming months preparing for Baby!!

Jeff has also been busy preparing for his final board exam at the end of the month - all kinds of review sessions, a practice exam, and many many hours of studying. It's a good thing his brain is still in tact, ha! Baby Vande will have to learn about disciplined study more from his genes than mine...I may get it done, but not without distraction! :)

We were able to go to Florida last week for my friend Mary Casey's wedding (one of my best friends from college) - what an AMAZING weekend! We turned it into a mini-vacation and were able to spend several days in Hollywood Beach (between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami) soaking in some sun and catching up with many wonderful friends. More to come on this when I get the pictures downloaded...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Another post. I'm so excited. I've been checking your blog every day! Congratulations on your MBA! Will graduates with his MDIV this Friday! Finally!

Kerry said...

Congrats Amy! Welcome to the blogging world, sorry I haven't commented yet... life is super busy. Looking forward to more posts on baby V!