Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our lil' boy is growing away!!

It's almost hard to believe that we're winding down the 2nd trimester now - yahoo! Baby V has gotten VERY active over the last 2 weeks, now almost tickling me while I'm sitting in meetings at work, ha! It's so fun to feel him and to tell his response to certain noices now. Dad-to-be has been great at reading and talking to him, and even putting cliassical music on at night so the little guy (and mom!) can sleep in comfort.

Jeff has started painting the nursery now, which is so exciting! The dogs definitely know something is up - especially as Sammy still tries to lay in my lap while I drive and finds himself stuck between my belly and the steering wheel. :)

Amy and Baby V have been keeping busy lately (besides the usual quality time with Jeff, the families and the dogs) catching up with all the girls. We had a great outing (lunch and nails) 2 weeks ago with the "supper club" ladies, and then spent this weekend throwing a shower for Annie, who's baby girl is coming in just a few weeks!! Laura and her lil' girl Sydney got to spend time at our house planning for that. Needless to say, Baby V is going to be surrounded by LOTS of loving women! :)

Thankfully I'm still feeling good - but am a little over this 100 degree weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to hear that you are having a baby boy! I cannot wait to meet him. Please let me know if you are in the area anytime soon. Congrats on your MBA! Love, Desi