Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost here!!!

It's hard to believe I'm over 37 weeks now...we are close to ready for Baby V's arrival - been busy washing his clothes, packing my bags, and installing car seats in case he decides to appear early.

Actually, we found out last week at the Dr. that I am already progressing so he could really come anytime now, AH! That's what ultimately prompted the surge of packing/laundry... :)

The Dr. says I am tracking towards a "normal" labor and he is trending to be on the normal to big side (is probably 7 lbs right now!), thus they have scheduled me to be induced on 10/28 now if he hasn't come by then! Craziness...we'll definitely keep everyone posted...

I'm feeling pretty good but am way slower now and a mix of more/less comfortable now that he's dropped - can sleep a little easier but walking is more difficult...ah, the trade-offs of pregnancy... :) We are SO excited to meet him soon!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Amy & Jeff-

It's a good thing you got your bags packed!! Little did we know what would happen on Oct. 19th. We welcomed our beautiful little grandson into the world that night.
Congratulations to all of you!!

We love you,
Grandma and Papa T

Kerry said...

ok... you need to post some pics of your little man!

Kerry said...

New Year's resolution!!!!?? Where is baby brayden? :) We want some pics and updates on the boy!