Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!

We are SO excited to now know that we're having a BOY!!!! We got to watch him for a full 20 minutes yesterday and it was amazing - wiggling all over, sucking his thumb and waving, even breathing some! They measured his arms and legs (already measuring a little big with long legs!), looked at his brain, heart, kidneys, bladder, etc. It was unbelievable. We're just thrilled that he looks healthy and content growing away in there!

I'll post pictures soon, but couldn't contain the news any longer...over the halfway mark now, yahoo!!!!!!

Happy belated Father's Day to all! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, Amy! Little boys are momma's dreams!

Love,
Candi

Jessica said...

AAHHHH!!!!! Boys are awesome (so are girls)!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Allison said...

So glad to hear that he is healthy and measuring well. Hadleigh is going to have so many boys to chose from at UVA!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy, oh boy! I think we should start the arranged marriage talks soon - Sydney Rose VandeSand has a good ring to it!

April Lawson said...

Congradulation on everything!! We are so excited for you all. Hope to here and see you all soon.

Love,
April

Mom said...

Dad and I are So excited about our little Grandson. Dad says he has known all along it was a boy!! We're so happy for you and Jeff.

Love,

Mom