A lot has been going on around our house over the last week or so...Jeff took his final board exam last weekend, and has already found out that he passed, yahoooo! A big CONGRATS to him - and now he'll be able to focus on getting ready for Baby V, double yahoo! :)
Jeff also graduated from residency this weekend, a huge accomplishment - he will start a one year fellowship in MRI (still at MCV) soon.
As if on cue, Baby Vande made his/her first "appearance" Sat. night after the ceremony - I finally felt movement!!!! SO cool...I've felt it off on and since, but not quite as strongly as that night...I think it was a combo of pride for dad, appeasement for a worried mom (wondering why I hadn't felt anything yet) and excitement from the chocolate truffle I ate at dinner... :)
The rest of the weekend was spent vegging inside or sitting in the pool - crazy 100 degree heat! Hope everyone is staying cool!! :)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
way to go Jeff! No worries, pretty soon,that little baby will be moving so much right when you want to sleep... oh the joy of life inside of you, it is pretty amazing! Even more interesting is how hard it is to remember what it felt like when they moved inside of me and it has only been about 8 weeks...enjoy it!
Hey Amy! Congrats to Jeff! Please keep me posted on the big question - I can't WAIT to find out if you'll be having a little boy or girl!
Greg and I just got a new puppy a few weeks ago, and I think of you and Jeff and your dogs a lot - he really is such an addition to the fam!
Hope all is well in Richmond,
Louisa
Post a Comment